View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:34   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Could you play poker and not work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
I still claim theres remarkably little psychology involved in a game of online poker. Theres so many fish/drunk players/bad players that you just end up getting pissed off if you try to construct an image of the other guys mind. I especially dislike the lower buy in entry tables for this. Too much beginners luck/crazy plays hitting the river etc.
Well yeah sorry, there is a certain level below which psychology is irrelevant as your opponent just won't care enough. Even for probably 90% of 5 dollar sit n gos this isn't the case though. Agree on playing drunk although it is great fun :)))