View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 17:29   #19
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Could you play poker and not work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i find being ultra conservative in tournaments and reaching the final few players and then suddenly going into overdrive agressive 'bet against me and ill raise it so big you wont be able to afford to eat' style totally throws everyone off.

its especially useful if your the smaller stack because noone is really sure if your bluffing and they dont want to give away too much at this stage. its great for stealing blinds as long as you are in position (although it can fail if you get called and really dont have anything)
thats how I like playing, i love getting to the final table and then turning up the heat, best thing is too if they call you and you have say KK, then you can steal blinds as people think you only raise high if you have a good hand