View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 13:05   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Could you play poker and not work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Though i started hitting the same really bad streak again so when i appraoched 350$ i simply withdrew.
Well this is why you need a sufficiently large bank roll (and discipline) to endure "bad streaks". You can be playing very well (i.e. making the right calls) and still lose repeatedly. That's the nature of games which are partially based on luck. If you start with $500 and then you could lose it all in a single evening, even without making any bad plays. Or you could keep winning until you hit ten million dollars.

More frequently than either of those options is that your stake will fluctuate up and down (gradually up if you're good, gradually down if you're not). You need to hold your nerve and have the cash to endure the troughs.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote