View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:37   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Cheap cigarettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
By the same standard, I am not interested in paying for *your* health care .. so I should be 'tax exempt'* too?

* Evading.
If you don't like free healthcare for everybody, why pay for it? It would be better if everybody could ear-mark their own taxmoney, and thus get services after what they pay for. I don't pay for the army, I skip the draft. That crazy looney with the shotgun don't like healthcare, when the cops shoot him he has to stich himself up. Or, not. But, if you could decide what to spend taxes on yourself, it would be much better!

ps I don't really evade, I just try to be high and mighty on the forums
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote