View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2017, 20:02   #98
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

22nd is ages after I was talking about. The raid I mentioned is was on the 16th. We did indeed ptarget you on the morning of the 23rd but that was not after having hit norse but a couple of days after hitting future which is probably the 'nap' you are thinking of. We have never had any sort of nap with norse but have had times where we have agreed to lay off each other a bit, the first of which was probably around 16th the second was last Friday.

You were either ptargeting us or very close too for some days before the 22nd. I think that started around the 15th judging from kia. App and future mostly with some illu and norse. We went for future first when we had an agreement with future it included us not going after you for a while but did not state how long so we respected it for a few days before "munks got fed up of the constant incs" that we could not respond to.

Tbh since it is all history im happy to wait for Brams stats to see if we were giving you more incs than warranted before the 16th, and when exactly we began being your main target. We certainly had for a long time sent more at you than you had at us. But that is due to our being quicker starting attacks and at that stage having more members. I suspect that proportionally yours was higher quite early.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 6 Feb 2017 at 20:07.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote