Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 23:23   #180
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Facts can be interesting when you make them up, hehe.

My short point of view: We get hit for 2 nights by 4 allies, we ask ult(the only big ally not to hit us full on) for an avoidance restricted to allianceraids, still allowed to solo eachother and counter etc. I get approached about hitting ult a couple times, i decline since we averaged over 80 hostile fleets per day from ct/fang/nd since protection ended. Round drags on, we're in the lead(roids, value, score). I get approached again to hit ult, now by more alliances, i say i wont get involved in a gangbang of that scale(at this point we've recieved 2k hostile incs from fang/ct/nd/dlr/app/ult). The next night we get that gangbang instead, goes on for a couple days and we nap Ult ingame during this.

There were no deals between ult and xvx before we got organized incs from ct/fang/nd/dlr. If you didnt want xvx to buddy up with ult, you shouldnt have pushed xvx in that direction. Stagnation? Thank yourself. If you want xVx to fight your wars, hitting xVx is not the awnser. Not in the past, not in the present, and not in the future(at least while i'm hc'ing). I sincerely hope it makes your round dull as hell, since its the same shit every round.

And to the person that implied xVx politics is played to feed HC rank, why would i piss off a big block knowing i'd be screwed without ingal def from ct if xVx got hit hard? lol

Cary on making shit up!
So let me get this straight.. you (xvx) were hit by fang/ct/app blah blah blah and this 'forced' xvx to officaly nap Ultores? Give me a break thats the biggest load of bull ive ever heard.

So, xvx didnt offer a contract type agreement to the block, that if they did infact join it to hit Ultores they wanted a full round nap/reasuracne the block wouldnt turn on them? Yes or no. And if you say no then to be honest any respect i still had left for you (which isnt much) has gone as i saw the logs myself as they were taking place You didnt decline the block, you offered terms and when they were declined THEN you were hit (not even by the whole block) you officaly napped Ultores ingame. Thats what happend.

You have worked together in previous rounds (think pretty much members have already stated that on this thread already from both Ultores and xvx) You have swapped members before the round started (ie santa and many others switching) While you were first and Ultores second there was pretty much no hostility between you 2.. at all. And yet still, you come out with the same bs and try to claim the only reason you napped was due to the block hitting xvx? Without sounding disrespectful i saw for 2 days xvx and nd hit fang with as many lolwaves as they could.. and you didnt make a dent. If the block had hit xvx full force i think we would of noticed a big difference (ie you would of lost a lot) So lets get back to reality here shall we:

You have pretty much been working togther since ticks began and hitting a few random gal raids with each other in is still no excuse. You were threatend by the block with been hit if you didnt join so you panicked and offered them terms.. the block declined and 2 of the said block hit you for just 2 nights in which you then offically napped Ultores ingame. That is what happend this round.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 15 Feb 2012 at 23:32.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote