View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:13   #18
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: There are some things in life that make you shudder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
http://www.betfair.com/ have odds of 6/4 for her to win.
That is pretty good, you'd be over doubling your money (e.g. £10 stake returns £25 @ 6/4) Doubling your money and more in a one horse race is not to be sniffed at. And as Kura says, we can put our faith in the great British public to do it's duty and vote that skanky whore the winner.

You can get 33/1 on Jordan winning it, and 4/1 on her withdrawing because of her pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Belgy should represent us with his No 1 single 'I'm a pretty cynical bastard'.
Whilst out shopping for Mothers Day, I saw a poster by Labour. It had pictures of Maggie Thatcher, subtext "3million jobless", next to her it had John Major, subtext "3 million jobless", and next to him, Michael Howard, subtext "?".

Oh how I laughed.