View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 22:12   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: T in the Park 2007

i'm not the biggest interpol fan but editors over them, what?

you should probably give get cape a miss if you don't know him already, it's not the best sort of music to be ****ed on pills to; gentle pop sort etc, though he's added band members now and it's mostly tedious. either way, you'll not be too interested in them. nothing in that line-up really interests me, nor do i think they're exactly suitable for festivals but i wouldn't know. i've enjoyed css and klaxons at smallish venues but that's neither here or there, it was just the atmosphere.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote