View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 09:58   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We haven't had a book thread in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

I also bought two books today after reading a thread on SA about alt-history.
Weapons of Choice
Designated Targets

im assuming that that is the same john birmingham who wrote this

which i thoroughly reccomend to all the students around here

um, re reading a lot of R A Salvatore's forgotten realms drizzt books at the moment, not in the mood for anything heavy, although i also have david eddings' latest book in the house to read, the last book in his elder gods series, so it should be good (although really exactly the same as all his others, go go gadget formulaic sci-fi/fantasy)