View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2015, 11:28   #14
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R65 Ship Stats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
If something is taken out of the game because it is awful or broken, there is no reason to put it back in just to see if it will work this time.

There is no situation in which stealing at no cost is going to be balanced, therefore there is no point in 'risking' it.
that is the thing stats like r14 (where stealers didnt die) where far from awful and are infact one of the most fun rounds played (it was 1up v lch and ND v Reunion if memory serves)

If memory recalls r18 was the last round stealers didn't die I was trying to find threads for perspective from that time.

There was complaints of cheating and overzealous fleetcatchers (I do recall r18 subh ziks were dedicated fleetcatchers)

From what I have heard that planetarion is still being joked as NAPtarion and prehaps a more warlike conditions are needed.