View Single Post
Unread 23 Sep 2010, 02:19   #67
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Vacmode / NFI / NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
In general, no - helping the noobs gets you more respect than you actually deserve.

And I don't think there's many in NFI that are under any disillusion that NFI would either a) exist or b) be in the favourable position it's in at the moment had it not been for my involvement this round.

(...)

What you think of me or my decisions personally is wholly inconsequential, but NFI isn't winning inspite of my involvement, but - even if only in part - because of my involvement.

And I'm A-OK with that.
I don't give a shit on what you think I deserve.

All I know is you are an inconsistent choleric elitist who pretend to play by all the rules without exploiting stuff and even blame others for doing so (when they didnt even do so). The most funny part of it is now you're doing it yourself and that makes you inconsistent, untrustworthy and false - and you still argue about it. Breaking NAPs with alliances prove this as well as denying any agreements you obviously made with ND.
Your towel just dropped. Suck it ...

You mislead NFI and even your members do not support you any more.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote