View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 19:09   #56
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vacmode / NFI / NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
the alliance win will be based on their actions from the first tick, to the last tick of round 38.... As an alliance that certainly would have been their goal (one would think, and I've personally seen no evidence to discount that idea) , and like I said, agree with tactics or not, they got it done.

One alliance wins each round and every time since we started crowning a winner at the alliance level, some person, or a number of people have a problem with how they won... maybe it was a small group of dissenting opinions, maybe a large group... but no alliance ever won where everyone in PA said "hey they kicked our ass and did nothing we thought was wrong, or bad, Or shifty" etc..
While I certainly think going into vacation mode is one of the shittier (and worse: one of the most boring) moves in PA, that was not my point. My point was that it was simply a bad strategic move. It cost them both of their naps and turned the entire universe against them. Just because it most likely won't cost NFI the round, doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid thing to do.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote