View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 14:30   #585
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I object to insinuations that NFI over-blocked. We had an almost-round long relationship with ND and were on generally good terms with CT throughout, but when App had the support of Asc, Osiris and ODDR for much of the round too (I can't remember who else played) - I'd say politics were pretty even. Also, App were actually good to work with come the end of the round, and cardi was among the first to offer congratulations so it's all good.
Apprime had the support of pretty much none of those alliances for the relevant part of the round.