View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2011, 19:36   #568
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Pardon? it was Apprime who were pming ROCK to turn its back on CT/ND when of course these 'trust' issues were happening. I didnt see Apprime 'helping' when we had 2 nights of CT/ND/Hr/whh/hex hitting us. I must of missed when Apprime came to our aid. If anything Apprime used ROCK as flack. We attacked with you more then just 2 nights. If anything we helped you by joining your block. And the only reason why of course we had to turn to ODDR against ND was becuase Apprime had temp napped them (ND) so therefore hung us out to dry. So think youll find Apprime helped themselves.
wow man, u had 2 nights of a block incs. and what does app have to do to that? ground and defend rock? when u had block incs for 2 nights, app attacked ct/nd (what app was doing all round)

thats the best help u can get coz app doesnt owe anything to rock. Where was rock then when app had incs from block all round?

and what u mean by temp nap to ND? there was no such thing becuz app will not work with ct/nd who are leading block against them. its a fact that app was hostile to both ct/nd all round, app wont babysit rock against ND CT incs coz app will hit their enemies anyway but not to help you or something.

u decided that ct/nd were betraying you and left them, since then u had not many friends left u figured you have the same enemies as apprime does.

u responsible to defend your alliance, NOT app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote