View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2011, 17:56   #567
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Pardon? it was Apprime who were pming ROCK to turn its back on CT/ND when of course these 'trust' issues were happening. I didnt see Apprime 'helping' when we had 2 nights of CT/ND/Hr/whh/hex hitting us. I must of missed when Apprime came to our aid. If anything Apprime used ROCK as flack. We attacked with you more then just 2 nights. If anything we helped you by joining your block. And the only reason why of course we had to turn to ODDR against ND was becuase Apprime had temp napped them (ND) so therefore hung us out to dry. So think youll find Apprime helped themselves.
pretty much correct, just the true issues were also CT and ND wanting Rocks help to destroy the other one if the block knocked Apprime down enough. There was no plans in place to roid Rock dry, just talk on how to come out of the block in the strongest position (both CT and ND thought that would be by having Rock as an ally).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote