View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 17:07   #552
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Show me where rock fenced please hunter as we didn't we always been warring apprime start of round then hit ct then nd then had breather, which we hit ct/nd helpers then went all out on ct and nd.

After this we then decided apprime did a shitty thing so went to war with app rock hasn't fenced we been fighting all round one side or other oddr has roids cause they played policy fencing smart and well played its what rock wanted to do but I said fencing bites you in the ass so it was never gunna happen under my watch.

Xvx have played a smart game too not aligning too heavy with anyone so welldone there.

Apprime had played it smart till they went against agreements rock would have happily not gone for 1st if apprime had remained loyal they chose not to which has had this effect.

Ct and nd both played very well I have been impressed with nd defensively best ally defensively this round I feel, as for ct there attacks are much more to worry about then apprime they coordinate cleverly hitting the correct gals.

I also hate saying this but hex has done great I feel there most improved ally this round and deserve some respect for that.

I will also mention S.P.Q.R they stood by us early round in attacks lovely bunch of people and I expect great things in the future from them, very loyal and very respectable.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote