Thread: Getting fit
View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2004, 13:54   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Getting fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
yep, im serious
i did not went 30 days consecutively without eating, i just ate the minimum ammount possible. but 3 days, yes, i spent that without eating.
As for health reasons go, except the muscle thing and the concentration loss factor (you constantly think about food) there is no big deal.
I'm glad you obviously consulted such a knowledgeable source of medical knowledge before embarking on your adventure.