View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 20:16   #27
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

OK firstly to those putting Vikings in the same bracket as Ultores, dont, just dont. Ult whilst a million times better as an alliance, always try and behave (or appear to behave) admirably.

Now, onto the point in hand.

I personally don't want Vikings to win and here is why...

Spore (an alliance known for bringing back old players and introducing new ones), were being smashed by just about every alliance. So, I was tasked with sorting some naps, with the result being we can start getting some revenge on those hitting us.

I approached someone who for some reason I thought I could have a trusted talk with, someone I go back quite a bit with. I was wrong.
What followed was this...

<Me> Can we discuss a nap
<him> sure
<me> I can talk frankly and openly with you right?
<him> yes
<me> good. tbh we are signing naps so we can smack down those who we dont nap and get some revenge for our members.
<him> omg you just declared war on us!!!

Then I get shown logs, like, 2 mins later, from APP, through clouds, of my discussion with <him>.

Then followed a sustained attack from vikings on spore.

We hit them back.

they responded by lolwaving one of our guys who hasnt played for 5 years, 67 fleets in 2 afternoons, and fleet names such as 'lol just quit' etc.

Due to this, I lost one member and nearly lost another two after clouds promised 'to have them killed'.

I went to app and asked for support and got told 'dont come lying to us, we know you hit vikings because they wouldnt nap you'.

So we hit gals with vikings in them when others who wanted to hit vikings did so.

When they agreed to stop, spore figured we had made our point too and stopped as well.

Frankly, it only really got sorted when a proper decent vikings hc got involved, saying he was fed up with vikings bashing and put an end to it. And it is him and him alone that has undone all the damage that clouds and co caused.

As for now, well i no longer have any power within spore hc and thus it is not my decision, but spore have no intention of hitting vikings. Should they start bashing again though, we would have no hesitation than to do so.

This has nothing to do with last time out, when they were hit for making an unstoppable and unbreakable agreement. This was revenge for bashing, pure and simple. Everyone will know by now, that if you hit spore, then at some point, we will come back and get our roids back and we will not be scared away
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote