View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:46   #32
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by are
Well, the idea of 'adjusted' the proposed changes gave are more like 'oh, if you are really active you managed top10 midround this time as Cath while after last round we are used to Cath completly out of top50, this is not intended, get them out there again'
No.

Quote:
I am fine if the Viper gets downgraded a bit, Cath is not supposed to have useful kill ships, but at the same time lowering all main attack ships *and* raising their targets stats is a bit to much.
Not neccessarily - tbh i cant tell what is too little or too much without seeing the stats in relation to each other. I find it interesting that you can, though. Perhaps you should do the stats then mate :\.

Quote:
On the other hand I see increasingly attacks of all types that look like ship farming to me, it is about time to introduce negative XP for attacking planets with value a certain fraction smaller than the attackers value and having XP time out over time, e.g. 1%/day.
THat's a bit like what Appoco has said in this post. XP decay is an interesting idea though...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote