View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2007, 11:45   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Help me Obi-GD, you're my only hope!

If you like funky hip-hop jazz kinda thing then DEFINATELY see Mr. Scruff
(I'm going to his residency night in Manchester on saturday)
Oh and DJ Yoda.
Obviously Chemical Brothers.

I really like Modest Mouse as well.

Altho you don't like Ska, Madness would be pretty good.

There are a load of others that you'll already know to see - Arctic Monkeys, Manics, Killers etc etc.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote