View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 08:31   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Structure Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
to be honest, i dont think it works..
Ive had 60 termites land on me, no def, i never lost on amp, despite having 90% of them..
I havent lost one amp all round, except to covop, and i have lost my factories numerous of times..
Consider how many attacks land with SKs. Consider then that there is a rather large chance that some of these attacks never destroy an amp. Henceforth, consider the likelihood of at least one person not losing an amp to SKs all round. Should that likelihood be lower than 0.025%, you may be on to something.

Quote:
Either the code isnt working, or i believe its fcked up..
Believe all you want. I'll stick to my assumption that coincidences happen.