Thread: Tomorrow
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 00:07   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
If they volunteered to join the army id agree, if they were conscripted it becomes unclear.
This only applies to the second point of my post. And in any case, I've already dealt with the conscription bit in the follow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
i don't honour nelson's victory,
Well, I don't honour Nelson's victory, either. Nelson's victory was a victory in a war between rival imperialisms with very little to distinguish between them, other than one had rather more explicit asiprations to hegemony than the other did.

But I don't see how the same point applies to WWII. By even the most basic criteria, western liberal democracy was preferable in almost every way to Nazism. You seem to be edging towards some kind of 'I don't have any moral opinions aren't I cute?' line of reasoning.

I remember the sacrifices of these men because they assisted in saving countless people from living under the sway of a genocidal ideological fantasy which claimed millions in the scope of a few years, and would have probably gone on to claim hundreds of millions more had it not been cut off when it was.

It's not a particularly hard thing to do. I suggest you do likewise.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote