Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 17:00   #319
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Cleansing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Hewitt

The dragoness gradually shift course so that she is heading southward...towards the dragonsmasters, meanwhile she tilts her head slightly and communicates once again.

-There is no need to fear the masters, but I seriously doubt that it would be wise to cross them, they are unrelenting in their efforts to stabilize this country.

She watches you for any reaction but continues all the same

-They fought in the war against the Tiraks, sending them back to their caves and caverns, they are the prtector of this land, and of us.

And they are not humans.

She suddenly widens her nostrils, and at the same time you smell it.

Cows.

As you both direct your eyes to the ground you spot them, a whole heard of cows, hearded by a couple of young boys.

-They are not for us brethren, they are protected undet he law of the Moon.
*Hewitt looks down at the cows and then remembers the oxen from earlier. He decides he likes cows... but on the verge of screwing these so called 'laws' and diving down for a tasty snack he holds himslef back and reconsiders. After all we wouldn't want to offend this fair creature nearby now would we? Still Hewitt watches the herd hungrily.*

*sigh* No point in being greedy...

*Hewitt draws his view away from the cowherd and back towards the dragoness.*

"Well I must admit the fact that these dragonmasters are not mere manlings does relieve me a little. Still, I do not understand why we should have to serve them let alone need there protection. We pose no threat to this 'country' so why demean us so? I am sorry but I am having a hard time accepting that my once freedom loving brethren allow themselves to be ruled by one not of their kin, even if it is supposedly for a good cause..."

*Hewitt thinks back again to the vision from earlier. The shadow on his mind consumes much from before his slumber but with all this talk of dragonmasters, moonthinges and these 'Laws of the moon' Hewitt finds himself remembering a few tantalising tid bits, like when he was standing outside of his cave listening to three moonthinge ask him to do something for them, and some obsure situation involving an evil baron and another time later when he was standing amongst some unknown mountains listening to a fell voice on the wind...

(Added those bits because I'm starting to remember more of the story from before. Correct where necessary )

Hewitt shook his head, then re-focused back on the task of flying. He soon found that during his little memory digging he had wandered of a bit from the dragoness and rather embarrisingly clawed back at the air and closed the gap between himself and the fair golden creature.*

"In any case I will not make any rash moves for now until I know enough to justify it. You seem to know much of these dragonmasters, I would ask kindly if you could lead me to them... there are some things I feel that only they can explain."

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote