View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2016, 14:13   #153
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Unless sending 30ish fleet a-night at someone is targetting.
Liar-liar pants on fire.
Unfortunately such was the state to which p3n attacks had got to by the end of last round 40 would have been pretty reasonable night.

Looking at his stats the 39 incs on day 40 would be p3n's first attempt. The 107 on the third last day presumably fl. Then the 58 on the second last p3n. Perhaps you should take a chance to look at the stats before you immediately decide that what I am saying dont match them. I should also note that in both cases we had some ult targets on our raid too simply to keep them occupied - something I objected to at the time as a pointless division of firepower. (But then I was against hitting Norse at all and in favour of helping them rather than hindering them).

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 2 Apr 2016 at 14:21.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote