Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 13:26   #153
NastyNick

NastyNick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
There is plenty of evidence out there. Not just in ult but other allies too.
Zwan had a second planet with spiderpig. Something which resulted in a kick from p3ng and after searching these forums appears that bf had also pulled him up on this before.

Vegeta was kicked from p3ng for having nastynick sit his account, both ult members. The proof of that was in I got a pm from veg asking me to allow nick into the ally priv chans so he could know where to send veg fleet in attack and def.

Esper ex bf and ex ult I belive wanted me to get a scan bot into p3nguins due to his frustration of us not getting scans overnight. Told me I could speak to clouds to get the script but believed chronox would be the one to say yes or no on such a decision. There was also your second planet you brought to p3ng much like the setup zwan had. "Just message me and I'll contact him to send" the lols.

Kitty-kat back during the first rounds of p3ng was brought in by Agar3s as a personal def planet. Dubbed as your girlfriend back at that time never said a single word to anyone but always managed to pop up to defend you when needed. I'm unsure where you found her but the dedication she showed this round sending out defence at 3and 4am was remarkable. Calling you put just as a cheat for that would be unfair but I've had my doubts before.

Pit and will for rainbows apparently managed to execute more scans than the rest of the other allies scanners combined I'd love to belive someone is that dedicated to clicking links on irc but I fear there is some house cleaning in butchers ex ally too.

I'll go back through my logs at some point today (likely during the Newcastle match) to produce a list of names of those I know cheating and how.

I'd recommend the other alliances to just out the people now as it seems ult are more than happy to deny anything other than "all the good players play good here". I would be more tempted to say "all the cheats who were kicked found an environment without questions". I'm sure you have plenty of typical bored shit less pa players however you do have a natural gravitation for big named cheats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
You do realise p3nguins (as I've stated before) have kicked planets during rounds for quite some time now. One reason we remove planets is because of crashing (one culprit of that, other then admitting you could also strangely contact someone else on his behalf when needed) was Vegeta. But we have removed a fair few over the years for crashing a few times during the rounds.. and ironically they end up in Ult. Not suggesting you don't obviously remove them if they did the same thing just wanted to point out we remove them for not looking after the planet.
Let me make 1 thing clear:

Vegeta and I have never account shared nor intended to. The round you are referring to is R63 where I didn't have a planet of my own and Vegeta asked me to take over his planet cause he was going on vacation and got bored. I thought about it, decided against it and only visited PA again when R64 started after he planted the idea in my head. MultiHunters please feel free to cross-check my IP with his planet that round.

What I'm wondering is, you guys claim to be so opposed to cheating but still you kept Vegeta in p3ng for R64 and even recruited me mid-way through that round. You also recruited Zwanstic AND his supposed multi-planet spiderpig in that same round. Only removing the access from telegram channels AFTER the round had ended and you probably knew we were leaving anyway. But who can blame you? You were so proud to finish 2nd that round that kicking 2 of your top 5 players would have meant an even worse round than the Universe page displays.

You guys run a terrible alliance and it's no surprise with an incompetent HC team full of arrogance and hypocrisy. Willzz/Assassin you didnt even make top 40 score for the alliance in R64 and munkee your response percentage at night was 0%. You guys are mad because every round ends the same: you fence for 800 ticks and get 0 incs. After 800 ticks you get 200+ fleets incoming and you lose all those roids in 48 hours. I can imagine that being a frustrating cycle to be stuck in. But stop throwing sh*t around and being mad because Ult HC actually put in work and have the skills to back it up.
NastyNick is offline   Reply With Quote