View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 03:17   #7
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: Exception system a huge failure?

Ok so last round (28) at about tick 336, i come back to PA for the first time since round 16.

I make an account to see how things are going in game, I use my MrLobster nick as i'm not expecting to play.

I'm on irc for 10 mins (ego inflated) and I'm asked if i want to rejoin my old alliance. I think what the hell not played properly since R9, and some of the new features look good.

I then think that using my real nick in game is a bad idea. So I put my account into deletion mode, and create a new one.

1 hour later I get an in game mail about my "two" accounts i'm using and should contact an MH, or face deletion.

I explained to the MH that i had already set my "other" account to deletion. It took a lot of persuading to let me keep the newer one.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote