View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:16   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Preperation for a night out.

That wank in the morning thing doesn't work unless you're nto particuarly virile/old. You may as well store up your come so you when you come you can drown her in it. If its a one night stand, thats the best way to do it.

And the plying people with drinks is good. Its my girlfriends birthday soon and I said I'd pay for her drinks all night. This means I can kind of control what she drinks, so can control how drunk she is more or less so she's not so drunk where she's like a rag doll in bed, although that is good sometimes, but still drunk enough that she would do things she wouldn't normally do while she's sober.

The only preparation I do before going out is eat, shower, get dressed, hair, taxi.

Not much to it, I'm naturally ugly so there's not much point in making an effort.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote