View Single Post
Unread 18 Aug 2015, 12:00   #13
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: Political Debate - For the masses

This would now go to a level of a cripple fight, where I'm definitely not taking it. Comparing our (biased) memories about rounds past when you can't even get the last one properly correct would make no sense.

Blocks are rather inevitable, and being one of the bigger tags, it's really damn hard to stay out of them, if you're not in one, you're at least fighting against one. You've been a top tag in several rounds, you should know all this. Sometimes your side wins, sometimes it loses. You starting a war with us this early (and calling out "it's time to rape BF" in AD) would suggest you're trying to build a block against us early to stop us from winning, but I'm not (at least not yet) saying you are.

As you can read from your own post, we've sided with whoever we have wanted to whenever we've wanted to, including ULT/CT/P3n but not excluding others either during the rounds. Automatically assuming that we're sided with CT (or anyone else for that matter) is just part of your bias against us. What comes to embarrassments, you might want to take a look in the mirror.

Also, let's get this thread back on topic, I don't mind a few insults thrown at me, but not sure it fits the "public politics debate".

P.S. Good going Stu!

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote