Thread: Who we were r30
View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 15:36   #30
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Who we were r30

Code:
You are: Red Light District of My Local Cemetery (2:10:14) Ter   (Clear)
Size:	1,780		174
Value:	6,421,451	155
Score:	7,853,411	172
XP:	23,866		458
I signed up because I wanted 3 in a row, first non-scanning planet since round 26. I decided early on I only really wanted to play in the 2:10 BP, so tried to exile in, then when that failed (about 20-25 tries) I was one of the late signups together with qebab. I'd decided to go Ter FR after a quick look at the stats because I wanted an unhittable planet (inc is such a hassle).

Code:
Ships (1,181,682 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]
War Frigate	259,847	 	Drake		598,012
Chimaera	318,759	 	Minotaur	5,064
As Theam so eloquently put it, I didn't have attack ships so much as space bricks. I ended up with a semi-regular group of pure FR attackers that would launch big teamups on fat Cath and Etd planets. I kept a pretty even fleet until the war with ND, as they had more FR/DE to defend against and once the inc stopped I wanted to have a solid attack fleet.

2:10 was a great gal as expected, with cool exiles. We weren't that great attacking (probably something to do with the abundance of spacebricks), but did solid defense (apart from that night we were all on the piss) and had good fun doing it.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote