Thread: t10 Predictions
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 22:42   #15
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: t10 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Elviz is winning for sure, who cares about the rest, dont wanna give the defdrains the joy of being recognised afterall.
I'm interested.

Elviz has spent a lot of his time roiding F-Crew, TGV, Subh & Hidden Agenda according to my news scans. I'm looking forwards to seeing who's managed to get there whilst fighting the bigger boys.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote