View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:46   #49
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Thanks for the compliment!

Just to set the record straight, there was the initial fc, and after that we spent about a night planet targetting CT by way of payback.

That particular spat ended, and everything went quiet.
Then about a week or so later was the planet targetting incident that made me create this thread. I found it a bit strange at the time, and certainly not the actions of a competent alliance who were attempting to go for the win.

To be honest, had I known that we would end the day 400 roids up (or so) I'd maybe not have made this thread, but it has been funny!

And as for how ND feels about the top 3 alliances and who we would want to win, well I am not in a position to give you a response to that, because we havent had a vote on it, but personally speaking only one of the three alliances has fleetcaught our players or planet targeted us this round (to my knowledge), so if I have any particularly strong feelings toward one, that would be the one...

As for me having a particular dislike of Angryduck, well all I can say was during his time at ND (both tenures) he wasn't really online enough for me to ever feel VERY strongly about him one way or the other.

I don't think hes very good at AD though
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote