Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2011, 17:07   #136
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
No it's not, it's all bullshit. Hanzi is just attempting to copy and regurgitate what Asc would say and it's laughable. Hence mz's post, which you would do wise to accept as the correct response to Hanzi.

(Re your other post, the history lessons aren't really necessary, nor is your emo fretting drabble over your supposed impending permanent exit from PA. (I'm sure you felt similarly permanent the first time you quit.) That aside, the rest of the post was interesting.)
You cant regurgitate something someone WOULD say, you can however regurgitate something that someone HAVE said.

Quote:
App, in its prime (), similarly should be compared more closely to Fury/1up given the iron fist with which carDi ruled. Recetly of course the alliance is just a shell of its former self, full of morons and trolls that think they've joined the big league.
Anyways, i read my post over again and you can misunderstand it if you choose to, but you can also accept it for what it is. We are a shell of its former self, and noone denies it, but we are not full of morons and trolls that think they've joined the big league. They are normal people, with jobs and a life. Sometimes we do something special to make the game more enjoyable, like launching on someone with a big mouth, or play kingmakers.

We dont need to prove anything, so we can do those things. Its cocky but it works. People need to understand that if they shit on us, we do our best to troll them back. Even if we had 10 members, we would suicide our planets if it meant ruining someones chances of winning planet. Now thats just how we play, deal with it.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote