Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2010, 23:28   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ancient history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Woah...lay off the juice man...it's hampering your ability to read...

And you do a wonderful job of validating my point when you call Fire^ and Carniv0l Finns, as both were ****ing LDK, Fire^ being LDK Military HC ffs. IN PLANETARION. See, just because the almighty JBG doesn't know the names, doesn't mean the person hasn't achieved something in PA. Because, *SHOCKER*, you were never invited to be part of said national groups!
Sure, I was wrong there. The fact that I don't know various people in LDK hardly detracts from my point that LDK are considered a great alliance despite many of their most important players not being that well known outside the group though.

I actually have no idea what the first sentence in your post is in reference to. I'm going to assume you just chucked it in because it had been too long since your inferiority complex had manifested itself so dramatically. The crowds appreciate your efforts.