Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 20:05   #55
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Yeah man. There were hundreds of them. So many that the game is still running strong played by fifteen thousand people at a level of intensity the world has never seen. Seriously, is there anyone who wasn't involved with dragons who'd like to put them forward as better than Legion, Fury and Xanadu? Because otherwise I'm going to request mz just deletes every post until someone does.
Dunno if the 19494 posts have left you retarded, but don't think anyone here has actually compared 56kb modem times to current adsl/cable reign when people actually ARE (/were) able to be online and active.

Also a little bit hilarious for someone to complain for boring off-topic discussion whilst being so actively ON it hah. Just do yourself a favor and request or demand mz to disband the whole topic. No fun lost (quating the previous)

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote