Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 13:24   #168
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
NewDawn can't honestly say they've played an honourable round when all they've done is hide behind politics, attacking into NFI-heavy gals, attacking alliances like CT, Osiris and, most 'brave' - ODDR, knowing full well that without the likes of NFI or Asc or App this round, there was no way they could stand a chance of hitting back. This isn't misinformation, this is exactly how it was playing out. NewDawn were being bullies, and I strongly disapproved of the playing style they'd adopted.
This is a bad joke right? You strongly disapproved of their playing style! Oh my god someone call UN human rights commission! If they didn't break any agreements they've played an honest round. Christ ****ing knows what honourable might mean in pa either. I might as well accuse you of being dishonourable for assembling an overwhelming force initially.