View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 11:47   #135
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
mz we both know that from the conversation in #tran that im not just talking to you. or at least its not just you talking to me.
I am talking to you, you are talking to me. There is no great conspiracy at work here. I am one person, you are one person. If you're responding to my posts as if you're talking to other people, you're an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
are you being deliberately ignorant with your review of what the arbiter is? or do i really need to structure a response to it? personally i dont think its required, uve shot yourself in the foot there.
I haven't given a review of what an arbiter is. I also fail to see where I've shot myself in the foot. Seriously get a grip on yourself. Either provide some real arguments, or go annoy someone else with your unintelligble yammer.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote