Thread: Phraktos
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2004, 23:24   #30
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Phraktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Depending on whether they had the consent of their targets or not they either farmed or are low-life scum: all i'm interested in is knowing which of the two.
As you can see in the news scans of Dreamy(#10 in 22:8), when he launched the 3 fleets he was teaming up with galaxy members. They had claimed these targets in either a MISTU or FAnG raid so he was just helping out to increase the chances of a successful attack, he had no say in picking them. So I suppose he would be low life scum then but personally I don't see the harm in attacking an alliance who kicked you out. You earlier mentioned

Quote:
would YOU be sending 3 fleets on attack? At non-HC of your ex-alliance?
The distinction of non-HC is worthless to me, I would just go wherever best I could get roids or help my galaxy mates most. I agree he was foolish to use three fleets but I suppose he assumed that due to the fact he had nearly joined MISTU then they would not hit him and the galaxy could cover him if he was attacked.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote