View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 15:40   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why Public/Privates don't work (at least this round)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroX View Post
Nope, I was sure it would not work. Because PA changed certain aspects of the game that were needed for private galaxies. Let me explain.

In the past when private galaxies were there, people could defend whom they wanted. They joined cluster alliances, asked friends to help anything ontop of their own alliance if they were in any.

Nowerdays, pa added caps on all kind of shit. They added caps on whom you are able to defend and whom is able to defend your roids.

Also, the reduced playerbase - with mainly ego players (no offense) compared to earlier rounds - is not helping. People rather play for their own planet, and if they fail they just start to idle or donate their planet's fleets to some Zik friends.

Politics, well I don't want to get into that - but I know you know that one yourself too.

So based on this, yeah - it wont work. Not even if you go as fortress galaxy. As there's to many people that love to play dirty. So you will get a few nights of all alliances over your galaxy to show how small you really are by doing that.

Think I've said enough now, as I hate posting on PA forums. But this was a thread that I liked so had to reply.
I honestly have no idea what point you're trying to make here. .
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote