Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2014, 00:22   #62
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
So your saying a normal gal raids contains 10 attacking fleets each planet?
What if the gal is double booked?
All the alliances ive been in would book between 2 and 3 gals each night for a 60 man tags, but i Guess they are a little better at attacking than those you are in then.
OMFG it's like talking to a brick wall with Down's syndrome.

Yes bitcher most planets on raids get hit with 8-10 fleets over 4 waves, it's how you steal roids with a high success rate.

If you read my posts again you will see that I said alliances I played in and bced for would have 2 gals on raid but invariably find one is vastly more claimed than the other.

Exceptions can be made for very resistant galaxy and roid fat galaxies. Then maybe they will be the only target for the night to increase chances of landing them, he'll maybe we will split it with another alliance and take 4 each.

From alliances I have played in and other bc's who style I know this is the reason that Vikings, faceless/haven, ult and app always have the highest bag roids and your alliances never manage to get a proper roid lead or are able to catch up on roids quick after a smashing.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote