Thread: Formations
View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 14:00   #10
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Re: Formations

My suggestions would be vague and unrealistic at best. Much like my chances of ever winning a round of pa, but I would like to point out that if you have a game, where only people who have a large amount of time to put into it have fun, then it will be hard to make a commersial success of it. Now I am not even sure if that is a goal. Not for the players anyway, but I think many of you will agree that more players makes it more fun?

I like pa the way it is now. I like that I can set my launch to sometime during the night so that I (and I am not playing hardcore in any way) can sleep through the night and be able to get some work done and be a dad etc.. I also like quite a few of the other changes.

All I'm saying is be careful not to make the game more complicated then it allready is. And again, this is only my oppinion.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote