View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2021, 22:44   #6
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Re: State of the game!

I also agree with gm.

auto war: this should prevent gangbang, which it doesnt. they still happen. I still miss to see the real problem with gangbangs. It's a needed action to roid those who are unroidable else. Atm auto wars just punish the ones being targeted. Maybe auto wars should decrease the cap and xp instead of increasing it. I also dislike the hidden formula. People should have a chance to prevent the trigger.

XP nerfing: I dont think there is any sane person in PA who likes the current bottom feeding caused by the lack of XP in landing attacks. I fear that PA team will try to fix their broken approach once again. They tried to fix it for this round and it got even worse because even the last alliance HCs adapted now. Just accept it wont work and rollback to the old xp formula and cap the extremes. The extreme xp landings of very small value planets on big planets were the only real problem. Capping xp at 5k completely solves this issue. Stop using new rounds for beta testing and go back to something that worked.

Quests: PA team changed covert opping lately. It improved! More people are hittable now. You need multiple measures to be immune. Also the quests got changed and the bonus is less worth now. Not sure if gm noticed this.

Stats: Stats chat is crowded with value carebears who like defensive rounds. Please join us there and argue with those who cause the bottom fighting. One main problem of stats making is that other changes to game dynamics are not announced (early enough). stats are done by the time game changes are announced.

Buddypacks: gm & mz, buddypack size is 6 for last two rounds. Not 5. Bigger BP sizes help the strong gals and alliances and make a round more defensive. Reducing it back to 5 sounds good. I also like the idea of two 3 people buddypacks. Both could co-exist. You either decide for one buddypack of five people or two buddypacks of two times three people.

Cheating: The community is trying their part. But the lack of effort and will in MH team is embarassing for PA. You can basically do anything if you got a paid account. Even when provided solid ingame proof, Ace does nothing. This is the biggest problem in PA by far. Apprime is openly cheating and even bragging about it. There is no shame and no consequences. I reported three cases of cheaters. All three cases just got set to status "completed". There was no answer, no explanation, nothing. Ace needs to be replaced asap!