View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2017, 14:03   #391
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Oh I must comment here.

Of all the alliances playing this round. The biggest help to Ult, above all others must be put down to Rainbows.

I believe Butcher & Aga had pre round deal. I doubt Chimpie would have had the brainpower to do so. From my source the arrangement was simply. Bows join early anti ult block in order to farm and store Ult roids. Then when things get a bit heated and Aga needed to focus RL, Bows pull out of block and try and hold onto rocks until block collapse. Once block collapse, Ult would then come and take their roids back off Bows. Then when the value is deemed high enough Bows must try and interfer with the second Block uprising by hitting all possible block joiners.

So far most of that has happened.

A) Bows Fenced to the high hills early round
B) Bows get farmed out by Ult - Bows actually not defending Ultores inc on purpose (so I am lead to believe although they didn't actually defend much at all).
C) Ultores kept farming bows for 10 days. Putting Ult #1 Avg Size. Bows #18th Avg Size.
D) Then Block turns on Ult & Bows decided to hit alliances that either a) didn't him them or b) are hitting Ult.
E) Butcher sectioned
If this were true, this is completely brilliant.

Also, I agree, Bows has been extremely helpful to Ult this round. Only thing they could do now to complete their services would be to help FC/Roid #1 so we get top planet too.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote