View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2017, 16:24   #373
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Does that then not justify you being more cautious when making agreements with p3n and ruling the issue out as a problem then? As I ask. But if you keep making assumptions it will bite you in the ass someday, not by me doing it but by others... like FAnG this round. Or some new alliance with a different set of assumptions.
You referring to me booji pretty sure you ended agreement with me I wasn't impressed but was your choice entirely only 1 alliance broke agreement with me this round it was cardi which was only a mistake he told me he forgot about the nap extension it happens so even app and cardi I ain't cross with things happen in pa I'm too chilled to care someone breaks with me I attack them simple no need for it to cause drama people attack and defend in pa it's what pa about I've took plenty of hit this round not moaned about any of them it's what pa is about but then don't be shocked about me coming back once all the Inc stops

On a side note to another post stats aren't shit they were better then most have been in past round is nearly over now anyway and then it's onto another round I'm curious to see which alliances hold grudges for there own actions biting them in arse next round I'll be around waiting I'm sure

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote