View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 21:01   #1
Blackbirdess
Who me?

Blackbirdess will become famous soon enoughBlackbirdess will become famous soon enough
ROCK's Round 18 Recruitment Thread

Well it's this time again my friends. Welcome to my recruitment thread.

I am the IA HC of ROCK, still. It's about time I let you all know why ROCK is such a great place to be.

We are an old and experienced alliance that is well known for accepting the smaller, and newer players, as well as boasting some of the better players in the game. We also like to make a big shout that at this time we are all proud to point out that we proved that ROCK can make it into the top 10 last round.

We can provide all recruits and members with good bots to work with, occasionally reliable CEOs and some perculiar members. ROCK is a community first and foremost. We fight and battle like any other, however we remember who we are and that we are in this for the fun. (thank you Hellish ) We can promise a friendly atmosphere for all members, as well as alliance attacks every night and members with a good knowlege of the game.
For all the newer players we also offer a mentor system to help them get to grips with the game.

We ask that players joining us can join us on mirc for between 10 and 12 hours a week minimum, and also participate in at least 3 attacks a week with us.

For more info and a recruitment come and find a friendly (if not a little weird) op on #rock on netgamers.

We look forward to this round,
on behalf of ROCK

ROCKer and IA HC

ROCK: Revenge Of the Chocolate Knickers

Last edited by Blackbirdess; 26 Jun 2006 at 21:12.
Blackbirdess is offline   Reply With Quote