View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:56   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Going for the emo/sk8er boi look

Converse is almost only worn by fashion punks nowadays.

I dont get this "emo" look thought. I've always imagined that as a cross between punkish, a touch of golf and goth or whatever. Do they go with "skate" wear?
Ps subculture clothes/style are a way for companies to infiltrate, make money on and make those subcultures less dangerous. Punk is a awesome example of that, sadly

Oh and I have a pair of vans somewhere. They were very nice as wintershoes
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote