Thread: rollback
View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 18:09   #15
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: rollback

Just to make you aware guys. Firstly at the time the game went down many of the PA Team were offline (I know I was and I assume others were too), Kloopy made a portal announcement at what I assume was the first available opportunity. All members of the PA Team do have the access to post announcements to the portal (not always to the forum) and to set the topic in #planetarion.

However if we are not online at the time things occur our response time will not always be the greatest, we make every effort to make sure that one or more of us can be contacted at the first available opportunity (mainly by the fact that the whole support team has our personal mobile numbers so we can be contacted in emergencies).

We are currently in the process of writing up a set of guidelines and policy which, when completed, will be posted on the portal as an announcement for all to see. We are doing this in consultation with the group known as the "Planetarion Reps" (this includes; the support team, the portal team, the ops team, the moderators, the beta team and anyone helping with development.). As soon as this document has been completed I will be sure to make it available to the community as a whole.

On behalf of the PATeam

This has been crossposted on the thread called "admins handling of ticks" also.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote