View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 18:58   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A few things that are crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Probably. But it's more to do with it being unnecessarily conscious transformation in a lot of cases.
Maybe they just dress that way because they like the way it looks? I dont know what you mean by 'transformation', any more than choosing to dress like a goth, or an indie kid, or all in black is a 'transformation'. Unless you think that people should always wear the same style of clothes that their parents bought for them when they were 8, theyre going to have to choose a style at some point. Are they meant to think "yeah, I think jeans like that look awesome, but I cant wear them because society says they are for black people only "?

I admit that my knowledge of evolutionary psychology is fairly limited, but I would be suprised if there was any evidence suggesting that black people are genetically influenced towards liking baggy pants and gold chains, or that white people have genetic biases in favour of nice suits and khaki's. I would imagine that some white people choose to dress in clothes which have traditionally been associated with blacks because they genuinelly like the way that those clothes look. Similarly, I doubt that black people listen to heavy metal music because they are (sub)consciously trying to gain Whitey points which they can trade in for a big screen TV.

edit: Does it annoy you when men consciously decide to dress like women (lol).

Last edited by Nodrog; 21 May 2006 at 19:07.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote