View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 15:10   #37
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
How can everyone expect imp to fight alongside asc when asc buddies nd and ct confirms that they will continue to hit imp?
They only became our buddies when you rejected us!
I cant say their hostility to you is not short sighted as well, but you are the one put in a worse position by it ultimately as they are the lower alliances.

Quote:
Imp was always gonna have to fight 3 alliances nomatter what, they chose to not cooporate with the 3 alliances that tried to dictate them, shocker..

All it would have taken was a promise from ND that they were not gonna be hostile towards imp a couple days down the line, but asc/nd couldnt give that.
When did Asc become ND's keeper?
I dont claim to understand this war of yours, but whatever its about I also dont understand why the gulf is so unbridgable, it shouldn't be, and if it is then its your own fault.

Quote:
This means that app wins and asc is out of the #1 contest, and all i can say is IN YOUR FACE ASC!
We were in a contest for no.1? Yes we fought app, more in hope than expectation though.
We are fighting app because thats what you do with a no.1 alliance, its the way it should be, simply because otherwise its absurdly boring, this is a political game and rankings should therefore drive the politics.
Right now, you not us would be the obvious coalition candidate for no.1, this has been the case for a week or so; IN YOUR FACE IMP!