View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:29   #119
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Because otherwise your stories look like you made them up in the five minutes prior to writing your posts? I'm pretty sure I can conjure up a vague tale of how a 1up member contacted a MISTU member, and was very disillusioned about how he joined 1up because he thought they would be going solo, but instead found that offers had been made to LCH for a NAP.

The nice thing is, I wouldn't have to give you any evidence, for the same line of reasoning.
And if your story included the coords of galaxy that would be hit by 1up/LCH with launchtimes etc I'm sure the alliances in that galaxy would believe you when the attack showed up. You seem to miss the point that it wasn't just 1up who knew in advance about the joint attack on the galaxy - other alliances there did too. Which could, just possibly, be why some of them don't like your alliance and fang very much. You can deny it until you're blue in the face on AD - and some people may well believe you - but you won't convince any of the ones who were told in advance about it and then watched it unfold.