View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:38   #109
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'd like to see some actual evidence, other than hearsay, "my HC said so!" and "someone PM'd someone at some point and said something which might...".
Why on earth would I want to give you any evidence? If you don't know what your members are doing that's your problem not mine. You've got scanners I assume - try news-scanning those of your larger planets who don't participate in your official attacks, and look for a group that attack together. Then news-scan the galaxies they've attacked and look for the same fang attackers going with them regularly.

Alternatively, just stick to the "I don't know it happens, therefore it can't be possibly be true" line.